Be a part of our community and Write for Tricky Enough. If you are a content writer, blog owner, or online business owner in our niche.
You are more than welcome to write for Tricky Enough. But you must follow the below guidelines to get your post accepted.
Guidelines for writing a Guest Post:
- Content must be unique. (Please use Copyscape.com, smallsetools.com, and Quetext.com to check if the content is plagiarized or not).
- The content must be written by an actual person. The content written by a Robot or any similar tool, or Article Spinning will not be accepted.
- The word count must be from 1200 to 1600 words.
- The guest post must contain sub-headings.
- Add a good featured image.
- Please do not use images from other websites. You can use free stock sites to get free images.
- Do not add more than two links. (first two links will be kept and the rest will be deleted from the post). And also the links in the post will be Nofollow.
- And Also make sure, The posts which are already published on our website, similar kinds of posts will not be accepted.
- The content must not be promotional in any way.
- Please update your Profile before submitting the article. Update your author bio as well as the author’s Image (articles without an author image and author bio will not be approved).
Topics On Which You Can Write
SEO, Blogging, SEM, SMO, Affiliate marketing, Apps, Business, Online Business, CMS, Coding, Content, Web designing, digital marketing, hosting, internet, Search Engines, artificial intelligence, IoT, Ecommerece, making money online, Security, technology, WordPress, Web, tools, and development. And related topics on the website’s niche.
Benefits of Guest Posting:
- Exposure to the followers of the Tricky Enough.
- Two No-follow links in the post.
- Your post will be shared on all our social media accounts.
- You will be able to have your two social accounts and one website in the author bio section as well.
How You Can Write For Us?
You can simply signup and create an account for yourself on our website. And update your profile and you will be able to add a guest post easily on our website.
How much time will it take for your post to be live?
We get a lot of guest posting requests on a daily basis. Our team always makes sure to check the guest posts.
Once you submit your post for approval. It may take up 1 week to 3 weeks to make your guest post live. And even in some cases your post will be rejected or deleted from our end because of the criteria or the guidelines. Or you can upgrade to a premium account if you want your article to be reviewed/published within 24-36 hours after you submit the guest post for review. (note weekdays are excluded).
So if you are clear about the guest posting You can simply register on our site and start writing.