Be a part of our community and write for us. If you are a content writer, blog owner or online business owner in our niche.
You are more than welcome to write for us. But you must follow the below guidelines to get your post accepted.
Guidelines for writing a Guest Post:
- Content must be unique. (Please use Copyscape.com, smallsetools.com, and Quetext.com to check if the content is plagiarized or not)
- The word count must be from 1200 to 1600 words.
- The guest post must contain sub-headings.
- Add a good featured image.
- If you post is a tutorial and Multiple images are to be inserted into the post, Then please use our email “[email protected]” to send the Guest post and images in the Word Format.
- Please do not use images from other websites. You can use free stock sites to get free images like Pixaocean.com.
- Do not add more than two links. (first two links will be kept and rest be deleted from the post). And also the links in the post will be Nofollow.
- And Also make sure, the posts which are already published on our website, the similar kind of posts will not be accepted.
- The content must not be promotional in any way.
- Please update your Profile before submitting the article. Update your author bio as well as the author’s Image (articles without author image and author bio will not be approved).
Topics On Which You Can Write
SEO, Blogging, SEM, SMO, Affiliate marketing, Apps, Business, Online Business, CMS, Coding, Content, Web designing, digital marketing, hosting, internet, Search Engines, artificial intelligence, IoT, Ecommerece, making money online, Security, technology, WordPress, Web, tools, and development. And related topic on the website’s niche.
Benefits of Guest Posting:
- Exposure to the followers of the Tricky Enough.
- Two Nofollow links in the post.
- Your post will be shared on all our social media accounts.
- You will be able to have your two social accounts and one website in the author bio section as well.
How you can write for us?
How much time will it take for your post to be live?
We get a lot of guest posting requesting on a daily basis. Our team always make sure to check the guest posts.
Once you submit your post for approval. It may take up to 1 week to 3 weeks to make your guest post live. And even in some cases your post will be rejected or deleted from our end because of the criteria or the guidelines.
So if you are clear about the guest posting You can simply register on our site and start writing.