In this article, we will know how to import contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac. We will discuss an appropriate method and a complete process to perform this task. We all know contacts are very essential for everyone. We have found that many users searching for a reliable approach to import Excel contacts to vCard. So, read the complete write-up and get the expert solution to implement the task without any problem.
A Trustworthy Solution to Import XLSX/XLS Files to VCF on Mac
Mac Excel Contacts Converter is a reliable and fastest software that allows users to import contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac. It is also possible to import unlimited numbers of XLSX contacts with entire contact details to vCard by using this application. Users can also create a single VCF file for each Excel contact. Users do not need any external program on their system to run this software.
Moreover, the tool has a simple methodology both technical or novice users can use this application without any trouble. Also, it comes up with its trial edition that helps you to understand the functionality of the tool for free.
Step-by-step Process to Import Excel Contacts to vCard File
Step 1: Download Excel Contacts to VCF for Mac.
Step 2: Run the software and click the Add File(s) option.
Step 3: Navigate the location and select the XLSX/XLS/XLSM file. Click on the Open option to add file.
Step 4: Then, select the VCF to import contact from Excel to VCF on Mac.
Step 5: Now, click on the Change option to navigate the location to save the output files.
Step 6: At last, hit the Export.
A Noteworthy Features of the Mac Excel to vCard Tool
- With this utility, one can import contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac in bulk without taking much time.
- It import Excel contacts to vCard on Mac along with all contact details without losing a single bit of information.
- The tool helps you to create an individual VCF file for each Excel file added in the software panel.
- The software allows you to choose the destination path to save the resultant vCard contact files.
- The application has a mapping option that will map all the Excel column with the vCard column.
- The Excel to vCard Converter tool is compatible with all the versions of Mac OS including Mac OS X 10.14, and all earlier editions.
Times to Wrap-up
In the above article, we have mentioned an effective solution to import contacts from Excel to VCF on Mac. A simple and interactive GUI interface makes the methodology of the software easy-to-use. Also, you can try the DEMO version of the tool to import Excel contacts to vCard on Mac for free.