Which do you think is the best keyword tool for finding keywords for your website?
Which keyword tool are you using to find Keywords for your website?
There are many keyword tools available on the internet which you can use to find keywords for your blog or website. Namely, Keyword Discovery, Keywordtool.Io, Google keyword planner, and some more are there.
But If it comes to ranking the keywords on the Google SERPs, then there is no better keyword tool than Google Keyword Planner. I have been using this tool from the day I started learning SEO. Although, In my career, I have also used other related keyword tools to find the best keywords for my websites and blogs. But, I assure you that I have returned to the same tool named Google Keyword Planner.
Why I Prefer Google Keyword Planner?
- The best reason that I prefer Google keyword planner as the best keyword tool because it is complete in itself. I get all the necessary things through this excellent keyword tool. It helps us to see the competition, traffic and other stats which other keyword finder tools fail to provide.
- And Another thing which makes it worth using is, it’s free of cost, and also helps to get the accurate reports for a particular keyword or query. I always use this tool to do the Brainstorming for my all projects.
- It is the easiest to use. We just have to just sign in or sign up for the Google Mail, and we are up with the Google Keyword Planner. And we can start our work instantly by signing up for it.
Why do I think that it is the Best keyword tool?
- As I wrote in the above paragraph, that Google Keyword Planner is the best tool for me. It is mainly because I have used it and there are no other tools which have given me the desirable results.
- Although the estimated traffic stats and competition, shown by the Google keyword planner are not that amazing, but I consider it better than any other paid app.
- It helps us to get a long list of Ad Group ideas for the same keyword.
- It also helps me to find the exact monthly traffic, search, and competition for the same keyword. And also helps in getting the related keyword.
How can it even help to find Long tail keywords?
I have already written a post on how to find long-tail keywords and why use long-tail keywords. And I assure you that the Google Keyword planner is on my top list. There are also other Google services like Google Webmaster tool and Google analytic which also help to find the long-tail keywords. Although, I will suggest you read the post on the long tail keyword which will be a great help for you.
Why are Other Keyword Tools not that good as it?
There are many tools that we can use, but I am sure that these points will make sure that Google keyword planner is the best keyword tool finder.
- It is entirely free.
- One can get the list of multiple keywords with only one search.
- It is the easiest to use.
- And I hope that it will be free for lifetime.