Have you ever heard about online earning from Facebook? Do you know “how to earn money from Facebook”? There are many ways to earn online on Facebook. If you research on the internet, you will find a lot of information about this. But out of all these aspects, we will discuss in this article the most popular and simplest way. If you are interested in earning online from Facebook, then this article can help you.
What is the Facebook Ads Breaks program?
Facebook, the world’s most popular social media platform, has opened up revenue opportunities for its users. From now on, Facebook users can earn money by posting quality videos on their pages. Facebook users will have the opportunity to earn money through the ‘ad breaks’ feature of showing ads on videos posted on their pages. Videos uploaded by users that meet the conditions provided by Facebook can be earned only by adding the ad breaks feature to those videos. Videos uploaded to Facebook via the Ad Breaks program will show ads during play as on YouTube. And in return for displaying these ads, Facebook will be paid to the video creator. But the benefits of this program can be found on the Facebook page, not on any profile. They launched the facility in ten languages worldwide. The languages are – Arabic, English, French, German, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Bengali. Facebook said that 12 countries around the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and India, were initially covered by the facility. The facility will be launched in several other countries by the end of this year.
Eligibility required for video monetization through Facebook Ads Breaks:
If you’ve worked on YouTube, you know that you have to meet certain conditions if you want to monetize video on that platform. Likewise, the Facebook page Monetize must also comply with certain conditions. This topic is discussed in more detail in the below section.
1) First of all, you need a Facebook page with 10,000 likes or followers for video monetization.
2) In this case, the program cannot be launched on any Facebook profile or Facebook group instead than the Facebook page. Only Facebook Pages are suitable for this program.
3) The page on which you want to monetize, a video uploaded within 60 days must have at least 30,000 views. And durations of the video are more than 3 minutes long.
4) Cannot turn on monetization if a page has copyright content on any video.
How to ON Video Monetization using Facebook Ads breaks program?
- To monetize a video on Facebook, you must have to access the Facebook Creator page.
- Then select the page on which you want to turn on video monetization.
- After selecting the page, click on the Apply button.
- Then click Check Eligibility to verify that the page you selected has met the monetization criteria.
- Or click on the Publishing Tools option on the page you want to monetize and click on Creator Studio on the left.
- Then, if your page fills all the page criteria, your page’s monetization will be enabled.
Why does Facebook pay us?
Advertisements are posted on videos published on Facebook pages via Ad Breaks. And Facebook will pay a certain amount of money from its revenue to its video creators. Ad-breaks ads will automatically appear on your video after monetizing your video in compliance with all Facebook terms. No need to do anything different.
Which videos are ineligible for monetization?
Not all videos uploaded to the Facebook page will be eligible for monetization. Here is some condition for the uploaded videos for monetization.
- No slideshow or animated videos are eligible for Facebook Video Monetization.
- Creating a video by using a specific part of a different video will not be acceptable for monetization.
- Any video that can create religious, ethnic, political, and social violin will not be acceptable for monetization. Besides, Facebook will not provide monetization on any adult video.
- The content of the video must be your own.
How to withdraw earning amount from Facebook?
You can withdraw money from Facebook Video Monetization through a bank account like YouTube. In this case, your account must have more than one hundred dollars. Without a hundred dollars, money can’t be raised.
Currently, millions of young people are making thousands of dollars by making YouTube videos. The introduction of Facebook video monetization has created new possibilities for these creators. With more Facebook users than YouTube in the country, our creative creators will now benefit financially.
Simple Ways To Boost Your Facebook Page Engagement.
9 Tips To Run A Successful Facebook Business Page In 2019.
How To Use Audience Insights On Facebook?