Want to export iCloud Email Backup to Outlook Mac? If yes, then this article is definitely the best solution for you. In this write-up, we are going to discuss the most powerful and fastest utility that helps you to download iCloud emails to the local system. So, keep up with this article and know more about the automated technique.
As we all know, iCloud helps you to store all your important data into it. But due to its lack of space (5 GB) or some other reasons, most of the users want to save iCloud emails to PST format on their Mac system. In this blog, we will mention a step-by-step process to create a backup of your iCloud data on Mac.
A Trustworthy Solution to Save iCloud Email Backup to Outlook Mac
SysTools Mac iCloud Backup provides a smart approach by which one can easily download iCloud data within a few minutes. With this utility, you can download iCloud emails in 4+ file formats like PST, EML, MBOX, etc. The software allows you to save a backup of iCloud emails from sent, received, etc. Both technical or non-technical peoples are operating it without technical skills.
Also, one can download its free edition, which allows you to download only 100 emails from iCloud. So, you can try its demo version and understand its functionality.
To know more about how it works, have a look at it’s working to save the iCloud data backup to PST format in the below section.
A Complete Guide to Import iCloud Emails to PST Format
In the below section, we have listed some easy steps that allow you to save iCloud email backup to Outlook Mac. So, download and install Mac iCloud Email Backup tool in your Mac operating system.
Step 1: Run the software. Provide login detail and press the Login button.
Step 2: Choose the PST file format to save iCloud emails to Outlook.
Step 3: Apply Advanced Setting to provide more filter.
Step 4: Select the location and then hit the Start Backup option.
Step 5: After the conversion process is completed, it shows a pop-up window click on the OK.
- It allows you to export iCloud email backup to Outlook Mac all emails from inbox, sent items, receive items, etc.
- The tool is designed in such a way that you can download iCloud emails in MSG, EML, EMLX, PST, and MBOX file format without any issue.
- It provides Include and Exclude folder option:
- Include option for backup only the selected data from iCloud to the local system.
- Select exclude option if you don’t want to backup your deleted folder.
- The software renders a date filter option to export selective iCloud emails to PST format. Users just need to set a date range by providing date “From” to “To” fields.
- The utility permits the Delete after Download option. This option will delete the downloaded data of the server. It provides you the free up space from iCloud to add new data into it.
In this blog, we have shared an advanced technique to export iCloud email backup to Outlook Mac. Saving important emails from iCloud is always a risky task. Therefore, we always recommend the third party solution to save iCloud emails to PST format the Mac system.