Want to save MSG as an HTML file but don’t know how to do so? If this is the case, then this article will help you to understand how to save multiple MSG files in HTML format easily. Here, we Will discuss the professional solution that is SysTools MSG to HTML Converter to perform the task with entire attachments.
- An Expert solution to save MSG emails to HTML?
- Why You Should Choose MSG to HTML Converter?
- A complete guide- Working steps.
- Conclude Thoughts.
User’s Real-time Scenario
“Hello everyone! I have thousands of MSG email files and want to save them in HTML format. I searched for an instant solution to do so but, did not get any. If there is any solution present to save MSG file to HTML file format then, please suggest me as soon as possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.”
An Eminent Solution to Convert MSG to HTML on Windows
SysTools MSG to HTML Converter is a reliable solution to save MSG as HTML file. The software is an expert tool to save multiple MSG files in HTML format at once. It is able to save MSG files as HTML with all data like emails, contacts, calendars, journals, tasks, etc. It is a Windows-based application that supports all the versions of Windows OS. The software has provided an understandable and self-explanatory interface. So that a novice user can easily operate it without taking any external help.
Steps to Convert the MSG file to HTML file
Step 1: Run the SysTools MSG file to HTML Converter tool.
Step 2: Now, add an MSG file by navigating the location where you saved MSG files.
Note:- You can preview MSG files in 7+ different viewing modes.
Step 3: Then, select the MSG file and hit the Export Selected option. You can also select the MSG folder and hit the Export option.
Step 4: select the HTML format.
Step 5: Now, pick the destination location where you want to save the output data by clicking on the Browse button. And then hit the Export.
Why You Should Choose MSG to HTML Converter?
There are several features, which are discussed below. Have a look:
- The tool allows you to save multiple MSG files in HTML format at once simultaneously.
- It is capable to save MSG as an HTML file with all its related attachments without losing a single bit of data.
- The software is able to save data like contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, etc. from MSG files to HTML.
- The utility provides you the file naming option to save multiple MSG files in HTML. It helps you to manage the resultant data after the conversion process.
- The software renders a date filter feature which helps to save selected MSG files to HTML. You just need to set the date range by entering the date.
In this blog, we have discussed automated software to save MSG as an HTML file. All the technical, as well as non-technical users, can operate it without any technical assistance because of its simple methodology. With this tool, you can save multiple MSG files in HTML format without any extra effort.
Commonly Asked questions
Q 1: Can I transfer MSG files in HTML without Outlook installation?
Ans: Yes, by using the above-suggested tool, you can save your MSG files without Outlook installation.
Q 2: Does the third-party tool supports all Windows OS?
Ans: Yes, the MSG Converter tool is extensively compatible with all versions of MS Windows OS.
Q 3: Can I export the MSG file to HTML in ANSI format?
Ans: This software supports ANSI format so, yes you can export MSG files.