A content delivery service and a virtual environment that powers your business workflows are not the same thing, although working together is ideal for growing your business.
● CDN service is responsible for the efficient delivery of static content needed to the end-user.
● Cloud service is a solution to all kinds of tasks for organizing your business that you set for virtual servers, to which you have remote access.
Why Does a Company Need a CDN?
In the era of e-commerce, organizing your business without providing heavy static content to your customers is almost impossible:
- Videos are needed both to demonstrate your products and for instructions on how to use them or to contact customers.
- Streaming services are one of the latest multifunctional innovations in demand for solving a variety of tasks.
- Games also have heavy content, which must be delivered to users in real-time.
Some companies solve the problem of heavy content by hosting it on external platforms such as YouTube. They only give a link to it on the page of their website. But this approach does not ensure the reliability of information storage, because YouTube has its own policy. It can easily remove such important videos for you.
How to Solve the Problem of Heavy Information Content for Your Business?
The best solution is to use both the capabilities of the CDN and the cloud service. G-Core Labs has an ideal web infrastructure to solve these problems:
- Present in more than 140 locations around the world.
- Cloud servers are situated in more than 15 places.
- Servers for the CDN network are present in more than 25 locations.
This extensive infrastructure guarantees you ideal conditions not only to deliver all the necessary information but also to organize and manage it with the help of cloud services. With G-Core Labs, your company’s clients anywhere in the world will feel as if you are located right next to them!