Are you looking for a reliable Mean stack development partner? MEAN Stack, due to its wide range of features and capabilities, is gaining huge impetus as a leading web development platform in the modern era. So, what is MEAN Stack exactly?
The set of tools including programming languages, software applications, and different frameworks that is used to power an application is known as Tech Stack. There are broadly two categories of Tech Stack for web project development i.e., back-end technology stack and front-end technology stack. And for mobile app Tech Stacks, there are different options, such as Objective-C, Swift, and Xcode for iOS, and Java and Kotlin for the android operating system.
MEAN Stack Development
Two major Tech Stacks used in web development are MEAN and LAMP. Among these two Tech Stacks, MEANStack is very popular and advantageous in web application development. It can be written for front-end and back-end development with one single language. MEAN is an acronym that is the short form of MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js On the other hand, LAMP stacks like Apache, Linux, PHP, and MySQL are used for website development.
- MongoDB is a NoSQL database that is document-based and stores data over JSON files. MongoDB can save data with the help of binary JSON format. It does not require the input of SQL and MongoDB can initiate a scheme less database system for web development.
- ExpressJS is the name given to the back-end web app which runs over NodeJS. For making single and multiple page web application, ExpressJS is employed. ExpressJS is a very lightweight framework and developing web applications is very easy as it avails NodeJS for the same.
- JS runtime environment is critical for implementing the application from the backend involving JS’s code. For the complicated building up of high scale concurrent applications, NodeJS takes support from Chrome’s V8 runtime environment and makes web development possible.
Attributes of MEAN Stack Development Partner
- The isomorphic coding system is followed for MEAN stack development. Thereby the developers can replace the runtime platform even after entire coding has been done. This highly versatile nature of MEAN stacks helps the developers to work with the flexibility of selecting and replacing between the four-runtime platform and boost the transcendence.
- NodeJS can furnish the database faster and efficiently than the Apache server. The loading time decreases while using NodeJS and it can successfully escalate bounce rate.
Designating the Right MEAN Stack Developer
Choosing the right developer is an important factor in the web application development. Handpicking the best tech stack developing partner is very important. The base foundation for software development should be solid and compact for further modifications. You can hire mean stack developers who does coding in a short span of time with simple language and the company can retain them for future web development projects. The coding for the database is also very easy with Angular JS development for which the developer needs to select proper stack leads in order to avoid technical glitches and maintenance costs. The documented MEAN stack development codes are very flexible for correction and modification. The developer can easily fix bugs and performance issues.
While opting for MEAN stack developers, the business should evaluate its stage in the market. If the company is a start-up then initiating the web app development will be considered good if MEAN stack developers are hired for this. The strategy behind the selection of MEAN Stack developers is that the Tech Stack is quite easy and simple. The coding is not complex and is flexible for modification. The language, framework, and tools used in MEAN stack are appropriate for producing a prototype for a larger version in order to test and launch the software more accurately.
For business in the growing phase or augmentation phase, software development is a major concern. As the business will have budget constraints and a shortage of time, MEAN stack developers can produce the software within a stipulated time and framework. Other stacks such as LAMP and Merk takes more time and cost than MEAN stack demands. Therefore, for businesses with time and budget consideration, MEAN Stack developers should be selected. It can be concluded that for small and medium-sized businesses with time and money consideration can select MEAN stack developers for the web app development.
MEAN stack undertakes the JS framework for website and application development. When considering the MEAN stack for development, a business should formulate a blueprint comprising of project specifications which will include all the details about the application, the prerequisites, requirements, and necessities. And then select the components for development. MongoDB is useful when there is a need to store and retrieve data from JSON files. If there is a requirement of a live streaming facility in the application such as chatbot or live built-in messenger, then the developer should select NodeJS. The NodeJS development is needed for backend support from ExpressJS. When the website or application involves very complex User Interface – UX interaction, such as WordPress and Drupal needs, then AngularJS is the only option. It runs the JS codes for the user’s browser included for the front-end development of Tech Stack. The business project will only be successful if the requirements are considered and Tech Stacks are selected accordingly.
Diverse Work Exposure and Past Experience