The process of building a website began a long time ago since the invention of the internet when you had to learn loopholes of the HTML and CSS.
In the contemporary world, several people are using website builders to save time without overspending when designing the website or their portfolio. This website builder is optimal for the individuals and small businesses that need personalized websites or for their customers.
The use of the Duda website builder is the primary method of getting started with your online presence, even without being familiar with coding, designing, and coding. Therefore, it is essential to compare the features, prices, and its drawback to other website builders. This is a good way of determining which website building solution is right for you and your platform’s requirements.
It has Drag-and-drop tool that is easy to use
Do you have programming and coding experience? Are you interested in integrating designs of your own into your website? All that is possible to do using Duda website builder. It can be done within no time with just a few clicks by employing your coding. Besides, it helps in customizing the layout of your website and designing it easier and faster.
Responsiveness is another main appeal that the Duda website builder provides. Its responsive website templates are necessary for maximizing your online reach without alienation from the prospective audience. The models will readjust to the size of the device’s screen automatically. This happens whether you are browsing using the computer, a smartphone, or tablets. However, in case the website is unresponsive, it may not appear correctly, which may lead the potential customers to leave your site. Unresponsiveness may also cause improper navigation of the available content, which would as well distaste the users.
Besides an ever-growing template library, this website builder allows its users with the ability to save custom templates and layouts that they have already created. The creation of these templates happens through the use of the elements from the premade templates together with the snippets of your code. Notably, the Duda templates are versatile, which allows their users to change and update the chosen elements of the layout as they fit. The use of these templates determines that the overall styles and aesthetics are right for both your business and your brand’s online presence.
It is not easy choosing an optimal format of your website’s navigation, whether as vertical, horizontal, or both since they all work well for various sites. The Duda website builder takes advantage of different navigation methods that fit well with the traditional browsers and all devices. Ensure to test your website on different devices using Duda before launching your platform to the public.
Duda imports content
This website builder provides a patented content importing tool that is unavailable from its competitors. With this content import tool, you can get content as fast as you have saved and uploaded to other sites or blogs of your choice. Importing written files and online content is never easy or quick, but when you use the Duda website builder, everything runs smoothly.
It is not good to build a website using one language because it can drastically impact your online reach and the ability to reach a broader audience range. However, with the Duda website builder, you can implement several languages that would appeal to a wide range of users globally, regardless of the origin country of the site. Duda offers multilingual solutions just at the touch of a button to reach millions of users from various areas around the world.
There are currently three available plans to choose from, and you have a chance of getting in touch with the company itself for a premium or the fully customized plan of any of the three. The three methods are the basic team and the agency Duba website builder pricing. Before deciding on the program you want to go by, it is advisable to consider researching each of the packages and their pricing. Mark you, not all website builders operate the same because some of them charge much higher than others within a month while offering different features and other unique services.
Key features of the Duda website builder
- Storage space is imperative especially if you intend to share images, graphics, and any other type of file with your online visitors and target market.
- It offers its user the ability to back up their information once it is saved.
- Blogs are available; you only need to click and get started.
- For business websites, the contact forms are essential as they help in maintaining communication with their followers and potential customers.
- Duda is compatible with the eCommerce storefront, and it is usually available upon registering and paying for your preferred service plan.
- It is SEO-friendly, especially when installing the one-click SSL feature.
- It has a secure socket layer certificate (SSL) that informs that a particular website is encrypted in the safe by appearing as a lock icon.
- It allows its user to integrate banners with any advertisement method which is a monetization capability
- It also offers its user with the in-built analytic solution, which allows monitoring of both the incoming and the recorded traffic at any given time.
- Duda offers its customers with the reseller’s options for anyone who needs to show website builder, especially those clients who are using the branded platforms.
Advantages of using the Duda website builder
Before selecting the best website builder that you consider right, it is vital to conduct enough research on all the options. Ensure making a comparison between the pros and cons of using the Duda website builder because it is the primary way to ensure you make the right decision the next time if you’d plan to build another platform. Some of the advantages of choosing this website builder include:
- It is easy to use.
- It has personalized themes and templates.
- Its elements editor helps in editing and updating your website.
- The automatic back up ensures all the data is protected and secure.
- The analytic tool helps in making it easy to track your visitor’s stats and site traffic.
- Its support and FAQ ensure your website is tended as quickly as possible.
It is essential to consider the disadvantages of a website builder before considering it as a solution and a plan that is optimal for your requirements. Notable cons include:
- It pricing terms limits its users
- Although it allows users to create blogs, there are limits in getting comments from the clients and potential visitors.
- It lacks the newsletter tool.
Although it may become expensive as you scale up the agency when taking on new clients, it is the most versatile and strong website builder available in the market currently. It is not only ideal for those without web development and design experiences, but it is also of great advantage to the design agencies and the whole corporate world.