Guest posting or link building, while they intertwine with each other when it comes to boosting your campaign, can provide a few different benefits depending on what your marketing needs are and the exposure you want to gain. For those who are interested in whether they should solely link build across multiple media platforms or just guest post for backlinks, this article from No BS Agency will give you an inside guide, into which one may be the best option for you. Let’s run through what both can offer you.
Link Building Overview
Link building is the process of building backlinks on other sites back to your website. This process uses different medium types to enable you to gain your backlink. Link building has many great benefits when doing it right. The benefits include, but aren’t limited to:
- Helps to boost your SEO efforts and website rankings long term.
- Helps you to gain more organic traffic back to your website for possibly more profits and sales.
- Helps you build authority in your industry while gaining a larger audience base.
- More visibility and brand exposure.
Link building isn’t just narrowed down to guest blogging on other websites, there are a few different ways you can gain links back to your website and these are through:
- Social media posts
- Directory submission
- Writing power pages and pillar content and get people to share it.
- Guest posting
- Blog comments
What Is Link Building Right For?
Link building is ideal for anyone who is interested in gaining more authority in their industry/website. It’s ideal for:
- Businesses, companies, and brands who have the budget to really push into different link building methods.
- Website owners who want to gain more exposure.
- Those who love to expand their link building efforts to more than just guest posting.
Link building as a whole can be very beneficial for your website when it comes to long-term business and as long as you complete it naturally. I’d recommend you visit LinkBuilder.io for a number of alternative link building strategies and ideas
Guest Posting Overview
Guest Posting is a section of link building that solely works on guest posting on other websites and getting published on their blog with a backlink to your site. Guest posting mainly focuses on blogger outreach when it comes to backlinking, against other media outlets. There are many benefits of guest posting:
- It can help you build relationships with other website owners which can benefit you long term.
- You can become an expert in your industry niche.
- You can discover business opportunities with website owners who may be interested in what you have.
- You can capture a wide audience and have more traffic back to your website.
- Gain a quality backlink that can help your SEO long term.
- Help build authority as an industry leader.
Guest posting requires some thought into how to execute the process with ease. This is because you’re writing content for another website and you need to make sure they like what they’re going to receive. You can do this by:
- Making sure you get a topic approved by the website first before writing anything.
- Write about a problem and the solutions to fix that problem within the niche or industry you’re in.
- Add colorful and high-quality images/screenshots to help boost your content’s appeal.
- Use styling choices like subheadings, bullet points etc to help balance out large blocks of text and whitespace for easier reading.
Making your content appealing, informative, and plagiarism-free is important if you want guest posting to work for you.
What Is Guest Posts Right For?
Guest posting is ideal for:
- Bloggers who want backlinks to their website.
- Website owners who can write quality content normally.
- Businesses who want to build a better brand reputation.
- Those who want to guest post slowly and naturally over time to build a link profile.
Guest posting or link building while coinciding with one another to have their own fair share of benefits. If you’re looking for one method of building links, guest posts may be the best option for you. If you’re looking for multiple avenues to build links, building a link-building strategy may be the best option for you. Good luck with your link-building efforts.
9 Replies to “Guest Posting Or Link Building: Which Is The Best Option?”
I was searching for this article for a while. Thank you very much, dear. You are really a creative article writer. Guest Posting is now my favorite one. Keep sharing more of this type of informative article. I will try to reach you every day if you will write articles like this.
I am glad to talk with you and you give me great help! Thanks for that, I am wondering if i can contact you via email for solving my problems?
Guest posting is a good way to increase your brand value and connect to your fellow blogger. By guest posting you get a platform to showcase your talent. If you write well, people will be interested to know more about you and eventually you will be able to build an audience for yourself.
Thanks for this post. have a great day. 🙂
Good post, link building is an important part of SEO and you have suggested some good ways to do it. I guess if one can write good content then guest posting is very beneficial. However, you need to write good engaging content to make impact.
Thanks for sharing, have a good day. 🙂
Yes, Writing Good and engaging content makes the jobs done.
after reading all those I can understand that which is the best and which one I have to choose for SEO.
I have not tried yet guest posting, I will surely try. Thanks For This Post. It Solves My One Of Major Problem.
I am glad that the post was helpful to you.
Guest Posting is one of the best and legit ways to build quality backlinks. It also helps you to connect with like-minded bloggers online and expand your networking as well. Thanks for sharing these helpful insights here.
Have a Great Day 🙂
Thanks for the comments.
Have a good week ahead bro.