What is React JS?
How does it work?
Each web page is a “tree” of HTML and CSS objects, called the Document Object Model (DOM). The technology allows overlaying on the Document Object Model only individual components with which the user works and leaves the rest of the elements unchanged. Any of these components can be updated without reloading the entire page.
One of the ways to use ReactJS is single-page applications built on the basis of SPA (Single Page Application) technology. Identical elements remain in place, and when performing custom actions, only individual React JS components are pulled up. For example, if every page has the same header, you do not need to spend resources on its rendering. This greatly improves the performance of the application and makes the interface more responsive.
Developing mobile apps with React Native
The React Native framework is used to create cross-platform apps for Android and iOS. It competes seriously with Flutter – both platforms have a significant share of the mobile development market. React Native development is actively supported by Facebook companies, has a large community of developers around the world. Thanks to such powerful support, emerging issues are resolved as accurately and promptly as possible, every year the technology is gaining momentum and gaining more and more opportunities.
React Native is a cross-platform development framework that lets you build programs that run on several platforms. Native Apps, which are entirely native apps that take into account the specific capabilities of the iOS and Android operating systems, work in a similar way.
It is used by well-known firms all around the world
React was utilized in the production of numerous world-famous applications, allowing for the creation of effective and convenient apps for both users and developers.
To understand the seriousness of the technology, it is worth mentioning only a small part of these companies: Facebook, Instagram, Bloomberg, Artsy, Coinbase, Airbnb, Tesla, SoundCloud, Uber Eats, Shopify.
What apps is React Native used for?
The tools of the RN library can be used in various projects:
1. Social networks. The experience of large social networks demonstrates the benefits of using React Native for the development of many elements – commenting functionality, generating news feeds, launching video broadcasts, publishing text materials, user authentication, etc.
2. Entertainment services. React Native has been successfully used to embed social media elements in mobile apps – comments, subscriptions, ratings, likes, etc.
3. Messengers. Messenger interfaces are constructed, and extra functionality is added using the React Native library, which is common among these sorts of apps.
4. Dashboards. React Native is a framework for creating real-time data collection, analysis, and visualization apps.
5. Systems of electronic commerce. React Native is a framework for building additional features for online shops, marketplaces, and other commercial apps that accept payments online.
6. Schedulers of tasks. Library components are used in creating applications for managing tasks, projects, time, teamwork.
7. CRM systems. React Native allows you to create applications for complex CRM systems – application software customized to the needs of a particular organization to automate business processes.
In addition, travel website development services by Fireart can be provided using React. The scope of React is not limited to this list. With a professional approach, a programmer can solve problems of varying complexity and adapt the library’s capabilities for any project.
Benefits of using React Native for the customer
- Saving. The usage of React Native components simplifies the process and reduces design time, resulting in cheaper development costs. There is a possibility for the user to get a trustworthy and successful application while also conserving money. This is the case where lowering the price of a mobile application has no effect on the quality of the product.
- It is possible to get help. React Native is an innovative method that will continue to develop in the future. Support will not be an issue for the customer, and any changes and enhancements will be made as promptly as feasible and without trouble.
- User-friendliness. Instant response to user actions, pleasant control of options, good interface dynamics – all these advantages are highly appreciated by the target audience, which has a positive effect on conversion rates.
- Faster time to market. Fast and relatively low-cost development will allow the project to be released as soon as feasible, allowing it to leapfrog competitors.
- Minimal dangers. Customers that are just getting started with React Native and aren’t sure what their target audience demands are can benefit from it. The tool enables you to launch as quickly as possible, and then make adjustments to the project at any time, adjusting the interface based on real-world behavioral characteristics, eliminating potential business risks.