Introducing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to large-scale, and small-scale business industries have been much simple. Because of the capability of systems integrating with various Microsoft products, and other 3rd party applications. This integration is easy and very simple, and it doesn’t need many configuration steps with Microsoft’s updated products. In this piece of article, I will explain the integration implementation capabilities of Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2016 and Dynamics CRM Online.
What are the dynamics 365?
The combination of CRM and ERP is called dynamics 365. This dynamics 365 is a cloud-based CRM and ERP enterprise system. It was developed by Microsoft for the best flexibility and extensibility.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is not a CRM or an ERP product. It’s the combination of both ERP & CRM. Microsoft has already been playing an important role in ERP (MS-Dynamics GP, MS-Dynamics NAV, MS-Dynamics AX), and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft Dynamics 365 will create a new evolution of a combined integration of CRM, and ERP products.
Advantages of integrating ERP, and CRM.
Every business organization is looking to handle the workload effectively. For the past couple of years, business organizations have been going towards the cloud to execute missions and critical applications. The cloud has made some amazing progress since its beginning, offering high-level security and more flexibility, cost-effective pricing models. We can immediately implement Dynamics 365, with a cloud classification.
Integrating both ERP, and CRM can give every organization department an overall view of the entire consumer lifecycle, all the way to obtaining, shipments, and invoicing. Integrating both ERP and CRM capabilities can also offer accurate and powerful visions to every employee.
For example, a consumer might ask a sales representative about a particular product, and since the CRM system is integrated with ERP systems, the sales representative can sort out directly about product levels, and the customer’s purchase history to arrange a more personalized and relevant experience. If you really want to increase your accounting capabilities & Knowledge, then you must study Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central. Dynamic 365 business does connect to all our financials from in supply, to sales, & purchasing, and it will give us a complete, and clear overview of our business.
We can view the real-time chart of financial achievement with a power Bi control panel. It will distribute both receivables and payables.
- Dynamics 365 can monitor all operations, it doesn’t matter whether we are handling your supply completely, or else looking to handle the transportation, warehousing, MS-Dynamics 365 operations can do all activities.
- With the major use of integrating both CRM and ERP, we can easily manage sales. Getting insights into leads, will make it very simple to develop customer relationships. We can track employee regular progress, & performance with the help of a single glance dashboard, and work productivity will be increased.
- Dynamics 365 can enhance customer service. It offers a combined solution, so that service representatives can able to understand consumers’ requests and feedback across various channels. It will offer easy access and a knowledge base to customers so that every customer can answer issues more effectively.
- Field marketing is a major service for every organization. We can improve field service by understanding workforce efficiency, and establishing work schedules respectively, encouraging in capital resource allotment. In fact, we can establish that the right persons have to access the right tools, with exact, real-time information, it is very easy to monitor all the progress.
- Every business organization implemented automation systems to overcome human errors and to improve work productivity. We can easily automate the work process, whether it will be planning, organizing, marketing, scheduling, and exploring particular collaboration capabilities. This helps every employee to focus more on their job responsibilities.
- We can work with our system from anywhere, with the help of power apps, and smartphones. We can create and modify, edit, and record information, from anywhere.
Integration Techniques of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM are as follows.
- Microsoft Outlook: Every Microsoft Dynamic 365 user can have complete access to Microsoft Outlook. Complete integration between both Outlook and Dynamics CRM provides that every team can manage emails and calendars and they can also schedule meetings and appointments, and also we can record customer discussions and interactions.
Dynamic CRM provides an add-on for Microsoft Outlook, which is useful for tracking email activities, and also we can create leads from Outlook.
There many benefits of Microsoft Outlook integrating with Dynamic CRM are as follows:
- By integrating Dynamics CRM with Microsoft Outlook, Outlook uses to create personalized views of CRM.
- Outlook emails are automatically linked with the associated CRM databases, including to-do lists and contacts.
- Outlook interface can give access to all CRM user functions.
- We can access CRM database records from any other linked Microsoft Outlook email.
- It depends on the recognition of MS-Outlook to reduce the costs of training, and improve rapid user compliance.
- Microsoft SharePoint: with Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can use the document management competence of Microsoft SharePoint from Dynamic 365. We can manage, and store every file in the form of Dynamics 365 records on SharePoint Server & leverages the SharePoint infrastructure to manage, share, and collaborate accurately. Because these documents are saved on SharePoint Server, So even non-Microsoft dynamics users can access the files directly, on the Microsoft SharePoint Server.
To manage the functionality of stored documents in the SharePoint Server, you must set up server-based SharePoint integration, which is a recommended step, or you must install the MS-Dynamics CRM component list, SharePoint solution, and on-site collection in Sharepoint. This SharePoint integration is essential to step instead of the MS-Dynamics CRM component list, Reasons are as follows.
- Once users log in, then they no need to log in to both SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Users must enable to sign in, both Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Server, with the list component.
- There is no advanced software that needs to install on SharePoint.
- These SharePoint files and documents will be shown in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 list.
- Existing users can execute SharePoint tasks from Dynamics 365.
By using Microsoft Dynamic CRM it enables to store of the information and other work activities associated with customers’ intercommunication or providing services to clients. And also we can able to save document files like leads information, services related information.
There are multiple ways to integrate Dynamics CRM with SharePoint,
- Server-based integration
- Client-based integration
Server-based integration can support Online integration and On-Premises. And Client-based integration services utilize a sandbox arrangement that will be useful for future assistance. The below image shows two ways of integration between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and SharePoint.
- Microsoft OneNote: There are a lot of benefits to Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Microsoft OneNote, we have the advantage of utilizing OneNote to take or audit client notes from inside CRM records.
We can also configure OneNote in CRM Online when we are also utilizing Sharepoint online. For that, we should have a membership to Office 365 to utilize OneNote in CRM Online.
Enable Server-Based SharePoint Integration:
You must turn on server-based SharePoint coordination before you can enable the integration. And ensure system administrator security part or equal authorizations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Enable OneNote Integration: After turning on the Server-based SharePoint Integration, then you can see the Document Management.
Then goto >> settings >> Document Management >> Select OneNote Integration
Then follow the directions in the wizard to turn on integration for selected substances.
Take the directions in the wizard to turn on reconciliation for those substances. Then click on the finish.
- Microsoft Exchange: To Utilize Outlook with Dynamic CRM, we have to integrate Dynamics CRM with Exchange.
Dynamics CRM can be integrated with Exchange and Exchange utilizing Server-Based integration as appeared in the below diagram.
Integrating both Exchange with Dynamics CRM, the user can able to synchronize all contacts and list of appointments, tasks will be shown in CRM. Similarly, if the CRM integration is finished with Exchange, automated emails must be created from CRM.
- Power BI Integration: This is the world of Big data, and the next great thing in the future, is to evaluate the information to extract design. And the fundamental objective is to increase the revenue of the organization.
Dynamics CRM provides very clear graphs, and dashboards, but they have some limitations. With the assistance of Power BI, this constraint can be solved. Reports on Power BI can be generated utilizing the Dynamics CRM O-DATA layer.
Dynamics CRM can show its information using the O-DATA web service layer, the Power BI can decrypt the information, and depending upon the database it will generate reports and user-friendly dashboards for all official executives and workers.
Compared to other CRM systems, the Dynamic 365 for sales, is one of the extraordinary CRM systems, it comes with loaded features and is intended to make our life smooth, and accelerate our business procedures. It is essential to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with CRM. to increase the revenue of the business. And provide easy data access to employees.