Shopify keeps growing, as indicated by its revenue growth of over 57% as of Q2 2021 compared to the period last year. As a result, numerous platform applications are continuously being developed to gain potential high profit from Shopify’s immense development. However, creating an entire application is challenging.
But since it’s a good idea for your Shopify business, you should try making one. This article will provide you with a general procedure for making your own Shopify app and which third-party tools like kukapp.com are best to use for easier app development.
Getting Started With Shopify Apps
Shopify apps are mainly developed to accommodate various existing problems of Shopify merchants. Developers also make apps depending on how they want to monetize them. They can make personal apps for specific Shopify seller clients or build a public app they can publish and sell on Shopify’s app store.
Having no coding skills doesn’t mean you can’t develop your own app, especially with the rise of low-code solutions. However, it’s an entirely different discussion since your focus is to build a Shopify app for your store on the platform with the help of existing mobile builder apps. Generally, to successfully turn your store into a Shopify app, you need to go through these three easy steps:
1. Choose a Shopify App
Like we’ve mentioned, developers build apps and publish them on the Shopify App Store. You can use these apps to make your store’s own app. Choose one that can provide you with the tools and technology to create an efficient app.
2. Setup and Connect
Create your account on the app and assess if it has the right features you need, such as:
- Push notifications
- Real-time analytics
- Sufficient language support
- App performance reports and more
Continue linking your Shopify store to the app. The app creator will gather information and data, like product listing, categories, etc., through this link to put in your app.
3. Customize Your App and Publish!
Once linked, you can preview the app generated by the creator app. Customize your logos, banners, and other app elements to match your Shopify store’s theme. After everything, publish your app and let Shopify customers download it!
Top 3 Shopify Apps for Your Store’s App Development
To narrow down your app choices, we’ve provided three options that can surely help you create your own mobile app for your Shopify store.
This is the best creator tool that can efficiently and professionally turn your brand into a smartphone app. KUKapp offers numerous features such as easy checkouts, email alerts, push notifications, and more. What’s best about it is that it functions automatically, so you won’t need to configure anything.
- Automatically monitors app updates and stability
- Uses native Apple and Google languages
- Independently publishes your finished app in AppStore or Google Play store
- Fully integrates your entire Shopify store into the app
- Uses your brand colors in the app interface
- Never stores your personal data
- Synchs orders made in the app to your actual Shopify store
- Works offline
- Starter – $99 per month
- Pro – $499 per month
- Additional fee (publishing) – $50 per month
Create a native mobile app even without coding skills through this app. Mobile instantly syncs your products and collections in real-time and converts your Shopify store into a new mobile application. You can customize your app or collaborate with the app’s in-house design experts.
- Tracks and optimizes the app performance based on real-time data and provides reports
- Has push notifications feature for various shopping experiences
- Converts web traffic to possible app subscribers
- Has team support available 24/7
- Essential plan – $199 per month
- Enterprise plus – $799 per month
It focuses on achieving repeat orders by making shopping convenient for you and the buyers in your store. Vajro keeps buyers engaged through push notifications and live videos. Moreover, it has four ready-made themes you can use for your mobile app.
- Automatically syncs updates and changes
- Has push notifications with graphics
- Encourages buyers for impulse shopping through flash sales and countdowns
- Supports a wide range of payment options for checkout
- Has new features and updates every month
- Startup – $99 per month
- Growth plan – $199 per month
- Power premium – starts at $299 per month
Since people spend most of their time on mobile phones, building your store’s mobile app is an excellent step to boost your sales. Even without coding skills and knowledge, you can quickly start your own app using existing Shopify apps. Choose the best one for an excellent mobile application.
The Significance of Complete Shopify App Development.
Shopify SEO Tips: Mastering the Art of Growing Organic Traffic.
How to Make Your App Profitable?