From small, medium to large, social media is a powerful tool for all size businesses. with help of these social media handles Not just these modern platforms of communication like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. help you find new customers, drive traffic to your website, but also boost your sales & revenue.
But if you want to leverage these social media networks for your business then you need the right tools. Well, in the online marketing world these tools that help brands to manage their social media handles are known as Social Media Aggregator Tools.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a Facebook addict, a die-hard Instagram fan, or a YouTube junkie, these aggregator tools let you streamline all your social media updates on a single platform making it a liberating experience for the audience.
In this blog, we will enlighten you with the best social media tools. So let’s delve in!
Best Social Media Tools for Your Brand
Over the years social media tools have become increasingly popular. These remarkable tools access to manage all the social media accounts you have to make it easier for you.
We have curated a list of the top 6 social media tools to help you manage all social media accounts.
Providing scheduled social posting services since 2008, ‘SocialOomph’ boosts your productivity along with saving a lot of time.
Not just Twitter but you can also schedule posts on Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn as well.
FYI, SocialOomph was one of the very first users of the Twitter API. Basically, this aggregator tool will free up your time for other work.
Another amazing social media aggregator tool is Taggbox which offers a variety of features and functionalities with a user-friendly interface.
This tool integrates social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, etc. with your business in different ways.
For instance, it helps you embed on the website, displays social media walls in events, creates digital signage for stores, etc.
Some of the features offered by Taggbox are as follows:
- Customization- It lets you apply unique themes, fonts sizes & colors, backgrounds, layouts, etc to make the social media content more appealing.
- Moderation Panel- It helps you filter out irrelevant content from your social media feeds.
- Real-time Update- All your social media feeds get automatically updated on your marketing channels in real-time.
- Easy Integration- You don’t have to be a technical person to leverage Taggbox for your business.
- Insightful Analytics- Helps you view user insights, click-through rates, performance, and more.
Taggbox is also compatible with various website-building platforms such as WordPress, Wix, HTML, Shopify, etc. Hence, if you want the best and impressive results for your brand, then Taggbox is the right tool for you.
Another social media accounts management tool, Hootsuite helps brands discover possible ways to unite their social campaigns on one platform. There are 3 steps in this process of handling social media accounts offered by Hootsuite;
- Plan- This tool allows you to view and manage all your social content in a single calendar.
- Create- Make it easy for you to create beautiful & engaging posts for every social network.
- Schedule- You can be socially active 24/7 by automatically scheduling posts. This helps in filling the gaps in your calendar.
This tool is capable to execute campaigns on multiple social media networks, measure their results, & also monitor conversations.
Therefore businesses of all sizes prefer Hootsuite over any other social media management tool.
Buffer is again a simpler social media tool that is trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, etc. This streamlined social media management tool helps brands tell their stories for driving authentic engagement. There are 2 things you can do to grow your social media community.
- Publish your content- Line up the amazing content across your social channels.
- Analyze your campaigns-Measure your performance, create reports, and get insights to calculate the performance of published feeds.
Designed to acquire social media content and publish the best suitable content for your brand, ‘Twinesocial’ helps marketers build trust and tell brand stories with social media content.
Hence you can harness the power of user-generated content to boost brand engagement, increase customer loyalty, drive growth, etc.
In short, you can leverage TwineSocial for your business integrated with online shopping, live events, tv/broadcast & websites.
Speaking of its features, the TwineSocial tool offers and some of them are:
- Filter content by location, date, Hashtag, and more.
- Supports various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Moderate the most relevant content to display on the feed.
- Custom CSS integration along with seamless installation on your website.
- Responsive designs with customizable layouts for mobile, tv, web, etc.
- Monitor & analyze your user performance metrics.
Best Tools For Collaboration At Work.
How to Create an Animated Ad Banner on a Website?
One Reply to “Manage your Social Media Handles with These 5 Tools”
Hi, Thank you for this piece of information. I have already used 2 tools of them and I will try the rest of the tools. you have done a good job to help peoples. Cheers