Commentluv is one of the Well-known names in the field of SEO (link building). Many Bloggers use the Comment Luv plugin for their WordPress Blogs to get Dofollow links. Millions of bloggers now use Commentluv blogs.
One of the things with which bloggers often get confused is that which blog commenting system they should use on their blog, do they go with the base WordPress commenting system or use Disqus, Facebook, Livefyre or Google+ or any other like these but these commenting Plugins does not allow Dofollow links. So people use Commentluv Plugin to get Dofollow links, Although it is always not possible to get Dofollow links using the CommentLuv Plugin, there are many blogs that give Dofollow links in their commenting section. If you are new to link building then you must read an explanatory guide to Nofollow links Vs. Dofollow links.
Webmasters and bloggers get some issues with the CommentLuv blogs too. The reason for the issues is the attraction of spammers for getting links to their blog or website. Sometimes it gets a lot difficult to approve a significant number of comments, but you can use Askimet Plugin for the spammers and moderate the comments manually. As a result, no spamming is done at all. You can also check a list of WordPress plugins that are essential for your blog.
And a time comes when even when bloggers give up, and their websites get closed permanently, then their comments are considered as a Broken link which is another problem, but you can use some plugins for the Same like Broken Link Checker. The Broken Link Checker will help you to identify the broken links easily and assist you to remove them.
What are Commentluv Enabled Blogs exactly?
Commentluv enabled blogs are those blogs that have the Commentluv plugin installed in WordPress as a Commenting system. People can get Dofollow links from blogs or WordPress Websites. For knowing more about CommentLuv, you can check the plugin from WordPress.org or follow its authors for further queries.
Why Use CommentLuv?
As CommentLuv does better than harming my site, that’s because I use it. There are some Pros of it:
- It helps me to identify spammers quickly: Helps to check whether the comments are from quality sites or spammy sites.
- Knowing Each other: Bloggers can find the people from the comments themselves and somehow becomes friends or even personally know each other. Which could also be a great help you to get Guest Bloggers to your website or Blog?
- Helps to know my commenters: Just from the comments of the people, one can understand what kind of website or blog they are running. Mainly the link left from the commenters helps to know the commenters well.
- Can also be used, to say thanks: If someone comments with appropriate and useful comments on your blog, then one should also say thanks in return means one could allow them to leave their links on our blog. Because in the beginning, we were doing the same for the others. And in this way, you can also exchange the links in a safe way.
- Links can be removed: Another excellent feature that attracts me towards the Comment Luv plugin is that we can eliminate the link from comment. If you think that the link left by the commenter is good enough leave it as it is, but if the Link is not at all good, then you can easily remove it.
- Possibly You can Build Quality Dofollow links: It is not sure that the links you will get from the CommentLuv blogs will be Dofollow, but many sites are willing to give Dofollow links. And even though if you are getting the Nofollow links using the Commentluv plugin, there are better chances that you get more traffic through the clicks and this could also help you to increase the domain authority of your blog.
CommentLuv the Free Version vs. Premium
As always the Premium version is always better than the Free Version. So is the comment Luv, if you want to get better results then go with the premium one. Here are some Premium features that you would love to have.
- Twitter link– Using this the premium feature the commenters can leave their twitter username. This addon-plugin mainly helps in a growing community and verifying the person’s real accounts.
- GASP– This contributes to adding a captcha code to the comments below.
- ReplyMe – This will help commenters to get notifications for their comments. This plugin can also be free but has not been updated for years.
Moreover, the premium will plugin will provide some more features with some updates and add-ons.
How to Get Traffic from Dofollow CommentLuv Blogs?
Comments on the blogs with CommentLuv blogs are Dofollow links which help to get a better ranking on Google with quality links which in return lead to the better positioning of the Keywords in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) that means more traffic. Likewise, when someone comments on others’ blogs enabled with the Comment Luv plugin, they may also click the CommentLuv comment left on the Blog which can be another source of Traffic. And also if you’re starting to build some traffic to your blog, but aren’t sure how to monetize it, check out multiplestreams.org
Also, read how to get your comments approved.
Here is the List of Commentluv Blogs:
List of Profile Creation Sites.
Note: If you are also using a CommentLuv on your blog, then leave a comment, and I will update your blog with this list in my next update. And it is not compulsory that all the above blogs will provide the do-follow links because the admins of the blogs may make changes according to their will. It depends on the owner of the blog that they want to give a Nofollow or Dofollow links on their blog to others.