Are you fed up with your daytime job and want to become a full-time blogger?
You are being bored on the daily basis to work from morning until evening and doing same work again and again.
Learning no new things at all.
Are you are running a blog part-time and want to leave your full-time job to become a full-time blogger?
Then You are reading the right post because I am going to share with you that how you can become a full-time blogger and earn more than your regular job.
First of all let me tell you about myself, that three years before I gave up my job as an SEO expert to become a full-time blogger. Although, It took me about 3 months to earn more than I was earning by doing the job. But that experience was awesome. It feels really good when we become our own boss and earn more than the previous job we were doing.
In this Post, I am going to share my experience of how I become a Full-time blogger from a part-time blogger.
1. Step 1 is to make a Plan if you want to become a full-time blogger
If you are about to quit your job and want to become a full-time blogger, Then the first thing that you need to do is create a perfect plan. Because if you are working without a plan then you might get a shortage of money for a short time or in some cases for a long period of time. So, Before Quitting your daytime job you must become a full-time blogger who earns much full filling his or her needs.
And also you must keep these things in mind like:
- How are you going to earn through your blog?
- What is the amount required by you to quit your job and become a full-time blogger?
- When are you ready to leave your job?
- How much amount you must save if your full-time blogging fails to pay you the desired amount.
- What are the sources needed by you to grow your blog?
- And much more things.
Keeping the above things in mind will not let you have an obstacle in your full-time blogging.
2. Selecting a perfect Niche for your Blog
I don’t know what your field is, is it web development, SEO, App development, or something else like a lawyer, Cook, or expert in something else. But the only thing that I want to tell you is that a Blogger can’t write about everything. So, I truly recommend you choose a perfect topic for your blog. I have written a post on “Single topic blog vs. Multi-topic blog” which will help you to understand better that is why you must choose a perfect niche for your blog.
Although, There are many single topics which I can recommend you to start your blog about like.
- Small business
- The outdoors
- Fitness and health
- Inspiration and advice
- Electronics, and more!
But the best thing about a blog is that it can be about anything in your mind and once it looks to you the same niche can help you to become a full-time blogger then you can leave your daytime job and lead to a way to becoming a full- time blogger.
3. Starting a blog
This is the most important thing one must consider. What I mean to say is that if you have not started your own blog then how can you become a full-time blogger.
Let me tell you about myself that How I became a full-time blogger. I started my blog in October 2015 and for the first two months I was a part-time blogger but When it looked to me that I can earn my living through my blog then I give up my job of daytime to become a full-time blogger. Actually, I left my job just after two months when I knew that I can earn my living through Blogging. Now you can see that my Blog has a good domain authority and has also had a good reputation on Google.
So, if you have not started your blog then, the first thing that you must do is start your blog. And If you haven’t started your blog yet then I can help you to get hosting and domain for just $12 USD from GoDaddy to run a self-hosted WordPress blog.
4. Publish high-quality content regularly
If you want to earn from your blog and become a complete blogger. Then You must regularly publish high-quality content for your blog. It is important to publish high-quality and unique content for your blog because the readers will read and share the content only if they like it.
That means You must follow the below steps for making the high-quality content for your blog.
- Write about your experience with the techniques or products.
- Do a complete research before writing an article on any think.
- Read other bloggers blog.
- Write content that engages your readers which will force them to return to your blog.
- Do not copy content from others blogs because it may lead to a panda penalty from Google.
- Update your content when you feel it is outdated.
5. Embrace your work
For some people writing content becomes a burden. But will be more fun if you embrace your work of blogging. If you want to run a successful blog and earn your living by the means of blogging only, then you must make content writing your companion.
Blogging has always been a long-term game which needs effort and hard work. Make a habit of writing content for your blog regularly, so that you don’t fall short of content for your blog. And even write content for promoting your blogs like Sponsored posts, Guest posts, and some other content marketing strategies.
6. Finding Ways to monetize your blog
There is no doubt that if you want to become a full-time blogger then you have to monetize your blog so that you can earn much. Although I have shared a post where you can get all the ways to make money online, even how you can make money using your blog.
But here also I will share some of the techniques which you can use to make money through blogging.
- Monetizing your Blog with Programs like Google Adsense:
There are many monetizing networks available on the internet with which you can earn a very good amount. You can also see that I am using Google AdSense on my blog for monetizing. But If you are not able to get Google Adsense then you go for some other monetizing networks like Infolinks, Chitika, Bidvertisers, and many others.
- Monetizing your blog with Affiliate marketing:
Affiliate marketing means when we sell other’s products through our blog it can be defined as affiliate marketing. And I must say that it is one of the favorite technique of me and many other bloggers because it helps them to earn a good amount of money. I will suggest to you some affiliate programs like Cj.com, clickbank.com, and many other are there. Choosing a perfect affiliate company is also important so choose wisely.
- Creating your Own Products:
Once you have started your blog you can start to sell your books or courses online through your website. And truly there are many bloggers who are earning thousands of dollars by selling their products online through their blog.
7. The last thing that you must do is Improve your page views
Your blog can earn money only if it is getting a good amount of traffic. It will surely be a waste of time, effort, and money if your blog doesn’t help you earn a good amount for you to become a full-time blogger. So, I suggest you follow the below techniques to get more traffic for your blog. I will be sharing all those search engine optimization techniques which have worked for me. As it is simply the more your blog has traffic more are chances that you will earn more.
So, Here are the things that you must be doing to increase the page views of your blog:
- Be Active on Social Media Sites: There are many social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and some others, although I have collected a list of social media sites where you can share and promote your content easily. Getting traffic from social media sites is considered the best type of referral traffic and will help you to grow your blog enormously.
- Learn Search Engine Optimization: Once you have started your blog then it’s time for you to start learning about SEO. I have prepared a post that can help you to learn the basics of SEO and also all the On-page SEO techniques that you need to know. SEO is important to learn because it will help you to increase the traffic of your blog on the Google SERPs and believe me that this kind of traffic is considered the best type of traffic.
- Write Guest Post to get More Exposure: You just can’t get more traffic by writing for your own blog. If you want to get more traffic for your blog then you should also write for other blogs. I have done guest blogging many times to get more traffic to my blog and you can do the same.
- Make your content shareable: The First thing you need is a sharing button at the end of your post so that people can easily share your post if they like it. And secondly, write content that people like to share.
Finally, What I want to say?
You can only become a full-time blogger only if you decide to work hard and be passionate about blogging. If you want to leave your daytime job and devote yourself to become a full-time blogger then please follow the above tips.
And If you think that I have missed some of the points or you have any point in your mind then please share your thoughts in the comments. We would love to hear you.