Instagram is the most powerful social media platform in the world, and it has multiple features like stories, reels, and Instagram TV. In 2022, Instagram stories are one of the quickest and easiest ways to show visually appealing content and build a strong relationship with your content. If your priority is getting more views on Instagram stories then you need some simple strategies that work for you.
Instagram story views are important to reach more Instagram users who are not yet following. It will also increase the chance to get featured on the Instagram explore page.
In this article, you can quickly know the 5 simple strategies to gain more views for your Instagram stories In 2022.
1. Be Unique And Different
You can upload any type of video in the Instagram stories feed, such as photos, videos, and boomerangs. You can select either one of them or each type of content and post it via Instagram stories.
There are lots of people uploading their content in the Instagram stories section. So the competition is high, and then you have to show your creative thoughts in front of a massive audience.
2. Determine The Best Instagram Stories
Instagram provides its inbuilt analytics, which helps to understand the type of content you post and know your target customers. The collection of information will help you to make better decisions and take your profile to the next level.
Here are some useful stats that Instagram insights will provide to improve your strategies:
- The total number of impressions for a particular story.
- The number of clicks you added in a link.
- A total number of unique profiles are viewed on your Instagram story.
3. Use Effective Hashtags
Hashtags have the power to build impressions and visible videos to larger audiences. When someone searches for a certain hashtag, Instagram displays the eleventh story at the top of the page.
Instagram stories allow up to 10 hashtags per post. You can use up to 5 to 6 hashtags per video to increase visibility and video engagement. In addition, you can use hashtag stickers in the story feed to increase the views of your videos and boost brand growth
4. Make Use Of Instagram Stickers
Instagram stories are an amazing feature for increasing conversations and driving traffic to your website. Stickers are one of the powerful ways to boost your interaction.
Here is some engaging IG stories sticker:
- Question Stickers – You can use Instagram question stickers and post your answer as well on this channel. It enables you to encourage your audience to ask questions relevant to the video posted on stories.
- Emoji Slider – Emoji slider is a great option to receive quick Instagram story views from your followers and maximize audience interaction.
- Countdown sticker – It is a useful feature if you announce a product launch or promote a new brand on Instagram. It can also help during contests, and it will remind your audience about how much time they have to enter contests.
5. Keep Your Audience Engagement
When it comes to engagement rate on Instagram, make sure that your content is relevant to your audience and establishes your brand presence. Consistency and regularity are the two key factors to keep your audience engaged.
Posting your stories at least 4 to 5 times per day is the best strategy to build a relationship and encourage viewers to follow your Instagram profile. At the same time, you should track your audience’s activity, like when they are most active on Instagram. Follow that time to share your content on Instagram stories, which can increase the chance to display your content to the exact audiences.
6. Highlight Your Best Instagram Stories
The Instagram highlight section is one of the most useful features to keep your stories permanently in the app. Because Instagram stories display your content in just 24 hours, it will automatically disappear after that time.
With Instagram highlights, you can save your stories as long as you want. You can follow the below steps to add your Instagram stories to a highlight:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to the profile page and click story highlights below the bio section.
- Tap the + icon and select the story you want to highlight, and click next.
- Click edit cover and choose a cover photo.
- Click done to move to the next page.
- Enter a story name for your highlight and click the done option.