I have been in the field of Seo for last five years and have seen the many ups and down in the Search Engine Optimization. I have worked as an SEO Manager in one of the Local reputed company, and when clients use to come to us, the first question that customers used to ask was that How long does the SEO take to start working. And my best answer to them was always in one word, and that word was “it depends.”
Before I could make a promise that I will bring you this much traffic and business in this period. I use to tell them each and everything I do to get traffic for their website.
Things on Which the working of the SEO depends:
There are many things which will decide the Working of SEO for any internet site. And today in this post I will be sharing with you that how much time will SEO take to start working.
There are multiple factors which will help you understand it better quickly.
Time was there when I use to get results for my clients in hours and days, but due to the increasing competition each day, it is getting difficult to get results as quick as possible. These days a website can take three months to 1 years to get satisfactory results. I have learned two things in my career, and I would love to share them with you.
1. The more the content on your website, more are the chances that you get quick results.
2. If you can’t have a big Website, then go for something unique, and I assure that you will get results even more quickly.
Factors Which which determine the Working of SEO (quickly):
There are many factors which determine the results for the SEO to start working.
- Do BrainStorming correctly. I will recommend you to use Google Keyword Planner for the same.
- Use Long Tail Keywords which have Low or no competition but have Organic high traffic.
- Do On-page SEO perfectly.
- Build quality backlinks. Focus on the Quality instead of the numbers.
- Write Unique content. As Google prefers fresh and unique content for Ranking.
- Use perfect grammar for writing content on your websites. I am using Grammarly and some other grammar checking tools which are helpful.
- If you are a blogger, make good connections with fellow bloggers. So, that they can help you and you can assist them in.
- Focus on building the reputation of your website. As quick as you will have good Domain Authority, the chances are that you will get immediate results. I have shared a post on how to increase domain authority; I am sure which will be a great help for you.
Finally, how much time does SEO take to start working?
Well, it is hard to tell that how long does SEO take to start working but If you are following the right techniques ( what I mean to say is that you are following rules set by Google). Then your site may take a little longer time, but for sure you will get the better results.